Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quando il giorno ha finito e la sua chiamata di ora, lei non sarà dimenticato no non la partirò il freddo. Poesia.



When I thought I had it all,

When the world was at my feet,

I took a great deal of caring for it,

I loved it to bits,

When I thought it couldn’t get any better,

That I was the happiest indeed,

It all started crumbling right before my feet,

When the little things changed,

When I grew up properly and started to manage,

I looked at the people around me,

I found out I didn’t really know if they loved me,

I poured my heart into loving them,

I changed myself just to fit in,

I was stupid and dump,

Taking advantage of me was fun,

It upset me a lot,

When I thought I had it all planned out,

There’s always something new to come,

When you get sucked into someone,

Your friends tell you to go have fun,

Make a fool out of your self,

That’s what they want,

So when you lose your confidence,

When you lose your self respect,

When you know the one you love,

He thinks you’re just scary enough,

Now I’m drowning in a world of pity,

Shamed of myself,

I swear I’m stronger then that,

I try to show it off,

But when it all comes crashing down,

When you believe there’s no hope,

You pick yourself right off the floor,

And start again and you put every inch of strength you have left in it.

That's how we move along.......When everything is wrong we move along.


No comments:

Post a Comment